Along with the mason jar, wooden stumps have become an icon for Rustic Weddings. Tiered to hold your wedding favors, used in lieu of a cake stand, or even as extra seating, the slice of tree detail is a Rustic Wedding must-have.
- 50+ Tree Stumps Wedding Ideas for Rustic Country Weddings
- 30 Rustic Birch Tree Wedding Ideas
- 40 Rustic Driftwood Wedding Ideas We Love Right Now
- 20 Rustic Wedding Centerpieces with Bark Container
#6. WOODEN CRATES
One of the budget-friendly element of rustic wedding is wooden crates.
- 60 Rustic Country Wooden Crates Wedding Ideas
- 20 Best Wooden Box Wedding Centerpieces for Rustic Weddings
- 35 Eco-chic Ways To Use Rustic Wood Pallets In Your Wedding
- Etsy Finds: 18 Rustic Country Wood Wedding Guest Books
Love, love, love the industrial feel of the tin monogram paired with pretty jam favors or lights.
- 35+ Awesome LOVE Letters Wedding Decor Ideas
- 35 Pretty Monograms & Initials Wedding Ideas for Your Big Day
Think kraft paper! There are so many possibilities with kraft paper and many of them are DIY!